الثلاثاء، 12 مارس 2013


Parabel Gurung for Target

 

I was really waiting for this collaboration. Parabel Gurung designs are marvelous. His prints, and cuts are beyond creativity. I would not brag if I said that I nearly had sleepless nights waiting for this collection to be released.
Finally, on 10th Feb 2013, Target released this collection. My two sisters and I ordered the full collection except the jewelry part. The colors were really melanged perfectly.
 
My most favorite piece of the collection were the digitally rose printed blazer and the sky blue leather jacket. Needless to mention, the quality is perfect! The collection was sold out quickly.
 
I have some items which I need to sell because the size was small. If you are interested drop me an email. Enjoy the photos !
 


 
The designer at the launch party of his collaboration with Target

 
 part of the clothes collection 

 
Part of  the shoes collection
 
 
 
My sisters rocking the collection in a family gathering

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق