الثلاثاء، 26 مارس 2013

A Qatari blog: Mrs His Lastname
 
 
 
 
 
First, I need to admit I adore the selected name for this blog :) I have been reading this blog from day one of its birth. I love how the blogger, Khawla reviews current events in Qatar. I actually, rely on her besides another blog, which I  blogged about here in knowing events rocking Qatar.
 
In addition, I like her posts about travelling. Moreover, I like her posts about her outfits  and fashion styles of her family and friends.  I appreciate her support to designers and fashion talents in the region. Finally, She is a certified stylist. Hope one day she becomes a fashion ambassador of a grand brand.
 
In a nutshell, promising bloggers like Khawla will shine in Qatar, as Qatar always and forever deserves the best.     

هناك تعليق واحد: