الخميس، 28 مارس 2013

Christian Siriano
 
Christian Siriano is an American fashion designer. He was the winner of the fourth season of the American TV show " Project Runaway" . I only paid attention to this talented designer, after viewing photos of New York Fashion Week (NYFW) 2013. His Spring/Summer 2013 Collection is amazing. This collection reflects a "dream ballet". It embodies how a ballerina goes off to practice. The hair-do and make up are so simple yet nice. The hair was tasseled into lovely buns. The make had a natural finish that is legere as a ballerina's dance ! The colors he selected for this collection breathes the bloom of spring and the youth of summer. 
 
What I liked most about this collection are the shoes. He is a master of creativity. The designs of the shoes complements with the dream ballet he created on the runway stage. They are crystallized and some had a half naked heels combined with golden lines on the bottom. In addition, he choose pastel colors like : baby pink and baby blue. In addition, he cleverly combined the trend of hologram together with crystals. I totally loved the details. I could not resist ordering the shoes for me and my sisters.  Although I missed  my sizing in the silver crystalized sling backs. As those shoes are limited. That is, they are shoes created for the runway show only.
 
I am crossing my fingers to get my sizes from his fall 2013 collection. This collection is inspired by the Russian glamour. The main colors of this collection is gold and black. It contains hand-beaded embellished dresses.It will be released before the end of this year. I will leave you with the pics. Enjoy
 
A dress I loved from his Spring/Summer 2013 collection
 

Spring/Summer 2013 shoes
 
 Our shoes


 Bummer, I missed my size for this pair



 
   
One of my favorite dresses of Christian's Fall 2013 runway show
 
Another dress I liked from his Fall 2013 runway show
 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق