الثلاثاء، 12 مارس 2013


Get your abaya Bedazzled

 

The abaya underneath grabbed my attention the first time I saw it. When I looked up the name of its designer in Latifa Al Shamsi’sblog, I found out that it was Bedazzled. Later, I found out that they were two sisters- Fatima, and Shaima.

 photo courtesy of the Emarati blogger Latifa Al-Shamsi

I promised myself that I would make the same abaya when these two designers  reached Doha in the last international fair. However, I could not make it. As I was recuperating from a surgery L. I was really happy, when both of these two sweet sisters agreed that I would blog about their abaya line and kidswear boutique. Their leading philosphy lays in doing what they excel at and enjoy besides sharing  it with the rest of the fashion-conscious community in the region.


Bedazzled Abaya was born after many years of designing as a hobby and necessity derived from a desire to be unique. Fatima, and Shaima  have always been into fashion. They have always designed their own abayas. When a new piece is being  created they would  always ask themselves " will I wear that" if the answer is yes then they know they are on the right track. decided to establish it as a business in 2010 . It has flourished from there and bloomed into a “Beddazled Boutique”.

According to Fatima and Shaima,  abayas are unique in a way that they are versatile. Bedazzled abayas can be worn for day and can be carried on into the night sophisticatedly.Needless to say, Bedazzled abayas carry a hand-embroidered to perfection wedding abaya line. Such line features sheer abayas like tulle, chiffon and organza materials ideal for a perfect evening. Their next collection will be the Eid collection . It will be released by the end of April/beginning of May. Here are some of their elegant designs:




I love this abaya





 
Being moms themselves who enjoy shopping for their children , Fatima and Shaima noticed that there was a lack of elegant, funky, high quality childrenwear regionwide. Hence, they  saw their opportunity to establish a bedazzled petite boutique. The boutique was opened in 2012.


I love the little tuxedo

 
 

The common factor linking their abaya and petite lines lays in the fact that they both appeal to the unique fashionista woman and children. These two boutiques reflect these unique two sisters. They carry what they and our children would be seen in

 Bedazzled abayas and petite are aiming to emboss their mark internationally. Soon, their abayas will soon be stocked in Jolamode boutique in Qatar. So ladies stay in tune and mark your calendars for this forthcoming event !

 

 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق