الأحد، 3 يونيو 2012

RIP Villaggio Victimes

I know words would not help retain the souls lost in that catastrophic fire. I am still devastated for the accident. Death was cruel this time. It snatched the souls of kids, teachers, and two firefighters. I am a mom and I know how hard it is to see the bed of your child empty forever. No more hugs, kisses on the forehead of your child. No mor joy or laughter to fill the house. The scene of the kids crying and their teachers trying to calm them down is haunting me. Now, I hate going to any shopping mall here as I started to doubt the safety measures in each mall. They say that security and safety measures are being revised now. But no one realised that the price was the loss of such souls in one day. I am just wondering what is the next price to be paid to discover another fault? My prayers are with the families and loved ones of the victims. As I consider everyone on Qatar is part of Qatar itself.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق