الأحد، 10 فبراير 2013

 
Ibrah from Kuwait
 
Ibrahq8 is an accessories label from Kuwait. I fell in love with their feather shoulder brooches.
(Taken from Ibrahq8 instagram account)
 
Unfortunatelly, They are sold out, bummer!I wish Ibrah rethinks releasing them.
 
Last year, Ibrah released a pretty collection "Candy Collection" in her first event organized at Fortune Cookie Boutique at Olympia Mall .
 
 
(Taken from meblogging.com)
 
Thanks to Instagram, I managed to put my hands on her latest collection.
(Taken from Ibrahq8 instagram account)
 
A necklace of roses similar to that necklace released by Prada last season.
 
 
 
I ordered it . To say the truth, I liked the sophistication and accuracy of the handcrafted necklace. I can't wait to wear it in our next family gathering.
 
 
 
 
One word, Ibrah  is growing big every season .
 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق