الثلاثاء، 7 مايو 2013

 Style your Ramadan Wardrobe with Zara

 
I can not deny that I adore Zara. Since that we are not planning to travel this summer. I decided I would style my Ramadan wardrobe from Zara and other brands. I will reveal them in other posts later Each season Zara is proving that it is developing more and more. In addition, it proves that you can keep chic on a small budget ! This season Zara is full of inspirations for Ramadan lovely family evenings and visits. I chose the following items that you can style in different ways to make the perfect outfit for a stylish fashionista in Ramadan. Here are my selections
 :

 
Mirrored bombard jacket that can be styled with harem pants  


 
 ethnic sleeveless shirt that can be worn with a white tulle skirt midi length
 
 
 

 


 
lovely ethnic vests together with a plain jumpsuit= hotness
 
 
palazzo pants for a relaxed look
 

 
 
selections of necklaces

 lovely gladiator shoes that can be worn with knee length indie dresses

 

 
 
 
 
ethnic-style shoes and flats
 
 
 

 


 

 
 kimono-style blazers

 
 ethnic and beaded clutches
 

 

 

 
   

هناك تعليقان (2):