الأحد، 29 أبريل 2012


Sisterly Love

27th April 2012 was a special day to me. On this day, I got my first graduation gift from my family.  We went to Cartier Boutique in Villagio. The boutique was well stocked this time . So I went directly towards the display section of the "Love Collection". And I picked the bracelet I have always dreamt about.  A Ten-"diamond yellow gold bracelet.My sisters ,also, shared my joy by purchasing for themselves the same bracelet in rose gold. YAY. I will leave you with the photos of that unforgettable day:








Villagio's Cartier Boutique 







(The spoilt graduate and princess (moi




My sister and I wearing our love bracelets at the Boutique

I decided to write in this shade of red, as it is the color associated with Cartier.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق